Marms

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Why did the 3 blondes jump off the building?
They wanted to see if their maxi-pads really had wings.

Once a blonde went to the library to get a book. A few days later, she returns and says to librarian at the counter, "This book was very boring. It had too many characters and too many numbers, so i would like to return it."
The librarian says to the other librarian, "So here is the person who took our phone book!"

A blonde goes into work one morning crying her eyes out.
Her boss, concerned about his employee's well being, asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?"
The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away."
"I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Why don't you go home for the day... we aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off to relax and rest."
The blonde very calmly explains, "No, I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here."
The boss agrees and allows the blonde to work as usual. "If you need anything, just let me know," he says.
A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the blonde. He looks out over his office and sees the blonde crying hysterically. He rushes out to her, and asks, "Are you going to be okay? Is there anything I can do to help?"
"No," replies the blonde, "I just got a call from my sister, and she said that HER mom died too!"

A blonde is walking down the street with her blouse open, exposing one of her breasts.
A nearby policeman approaches her and remarks, "Ma'am, are you aware that I could cite you for indecent exposure?"
"Why, officer?" asks the blonde.
"Because your blouse is open and your breast is exposed."
"Oh my goodness," exclaims the blonde, "I left my baby on the bus!"






.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)