Marms

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

argh... DAMN it.. i realli realli REALLI hate lit paper 1 lah... wats up with all the shakespear Nay-Thy-Thou-Ye ... *bleargh*... okay... at least Silas Marner is so much better... haha... " there was love between him and the child that blent them as one, and there was love between the child and the rest of the world.." haha... my all time favourite quote... and then we have that irritating Chaucer's "The Pardoner's Prologue and Tale" which is in the most UNinteresting medieval english... oh! kill me... "I peyne to han an hauteyn speche"... "I preche of nothyng but for coveltyse"... "for myn entente is not but for to wynne, and nothyng for correccioun of synne", "Radix malorum est cupiditas"... "a daught of corny ale"... "myn hooly pardoun may yow alle warice"... " OH... wth... haha... kill me...


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)