Marms

Sunday, May 15, 2005

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!"
That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. Oneof your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, He's very rich.Marry him."
That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and get her telephone number.The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."
That'sTelemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her and pour her adrink. You open the door for her; pick up her bag after she dropsit, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm very rich "Will youmarry me?"
That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.She walks up to you and says, "You are very rich, and I want to marry you."
That's Brand Recognition.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and say, "I'm rich. Marry me"She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
That's Customer Feedback.


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)