Sunday, July 24, 2005
Came across this phrase while i was in camp..
"While I have no control over who will be nice to me and who will like me, its always the case that the exact people I need in my life will show up and be there for me. There will always be a perfect match between my need for acceptance and friendships and the people who accept me and become my friends. Its like a law of nature. I'll always have the perfect set of friends. There is only one condition that is necessary to make this happen. I will always have the ideal set of friends as long as I accept the fact that not everyone I think should be my friend will be."
From "Dont sweat the small stuff for teens"
By Richard Carlson
I guess this applied to many of us ya? Go think about it...
"While I have no control over who will be nice to me and who will like me, its always the case that the exact people I need in my life will show up and be there for me. There will always be a perfect match between my need for acceptance and friendships and the people who accept me and become my friends. Its like a law of nature. I'll always have the perfect set of friends. There is only one condition that is necessary to make this happen. I will always have the ideal set of friends as long as I accept the fact that not everyone I think should be my friend will be."
From "Dont sweat the small stuff for teens"
By Richard Carlson
I guess this applied to many of us ya? Go think about it...



