Marms

Monday, June 05, 2006

Goodbye Chloe


Dont you think this dog looks adorable? This pic of her was taken on 1st June 2006 by crystallis.. she had brought this lovely dog home to accompany her maltese...

But today.. as i was surfing through the dog forum.. I found out.. this dog has passed away...

This was wat Crystallis wrote:-

"Eversince i first set eyes on u when u were 5wks old, i totally lost control and fell in love with u.. apart from Mikki, u were the only other dog that swept me off my feet almost immediately.. When u came home last weekend, u reconfirmed my choice by being intelligent, attentive, playful, active and greedy!! U were simply my Perfect puppy! Though there were nights when u whined when i was out of ur sight.. I willingly got up and accompanied u through the nite.. Now that u're gone, I'm so glad I had spent those extra hours with u..

Up till now, I blame myself for your passing.. I'm not sure the actual cause of it.. But looking back, there might be steps that I could have taken that might have saved u..

Anyway, God spoke to me and said that he felt that u were too adorable and he wanted u for company and to serve him well in heaven so he stole u away from me.. Chloe, u're in paradise now.. be a good gal ok?

No other dog can take ur place in my heart though we've only known each other for 6 wks..

Mommy love u and always will!"

My heart sank..

This puppy was full of promises.. She is pretty and barely 3 months old.. Her mummy mux have planned lots of stuff for her.. to send her for grooming.. to toilet train her.. to send her for obience class... to bring her to the park to meet other dogs.. but now.. she is gone.. never coming back again.. I was indeed very affected when i read this.. I do not know the owner.. neither have I seen the dog before.. But.. how could such a innocent living thing just leave like that? Life is fragile..

one day..

it will be my turn too...


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)