Marms

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Being a freshman.. of course im damn blur with the whole module bidding system and stuff lah.. so wat can I do leh? of couse go search NUS webby and find the department's hotline right...

so I called this department at abt 1.30pm.. "ring.. riNg.. RINGgGG!" okay.. no one picked up.. maybe they are talking to another student on the line.. so i called again... "HELLO!".. wah.. a lady finally picked up my call...

"err.. I was wondering why..." and before I could complete my sentence.. she ranted.. "YOU KNOW YOU CALLING DURING LUNCH TIME? OKAY YES..?!" haha.. she just had to make HER point that yes.. im disturbing her during her lunch time..

but what the *toot* man.. as if i know she's having lunch?! haha.. not that its written in the webby that "PLEASE DO NOT CALL DURING LUNCH TIME FROM xxxxhrs to xxxxhrs".. man!



.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)