Wednesday, August 22, 2007
wOooOo~! Finally wrapped up the 1st episode of Star Search 2007 =)
haha.. was watching the video that my mum recorded last night.. i tot i did so-so onli leh.. didnt turn out as i expected.. and i think i smiled tOooo much.. haha.. smile until got no more eyes left.. bah~!
it was indeed an emotional moment for many of us last night.. some were simply overwhelmed by the fact that this might be the one and only time the 20 of us are performing together on stage.. some are simply in disbelieve that they actually made it this far in the compeition.. emerging as a top 20 contestant...
Star Search is something that we grew up watching.. I guess.. its the show of The Show.. having a minister to officiate the opening ceremony and everything... and I really never did expect myself to be standing on the stage as a contestant in this prestigious compeition...
Alot of stuff kept flashing through my mind when I was standing on the rotation platform at the beginning of the show.. seeing all the support that my friends in the audience were giving me.. and know that my family and relatives are all at home tunning in to the show and all my students giving me the encouragements.. woOoo.. awsome!
Thankx to
ACE@Work
RVHS Pals
Jon and company
Guo Ming and company
Marcus FC
Ying Hui and company
Xinhe and company
and tons of others who couldnt make it to the live show for one reason or another.
Thank you so much for the support =)
Realli never never tot I will be standing infront of national tv performing... never tot i will be in such a contest... But God is good =)
Jerry was commenting last night "eh.. i dont understand how come we can become such good friends although we are suppose to be in the same group competiting against each other..." and I told him.. "To me, outcome of the compeition is not that important afterall.. wats most important is the process, the journey and the friends I have made through this compeition.. as long as I feel I created an impression on everyone's heart that M2 张家荣 was once a contestant in Star Search 07.. I think Im more then contended... "
We 20 contestants spend soOoo much time together for the past 1.5 months.. on normal practice days.. abt 5 hrs.. and there are times we even see each other for more then 15 hours a day.. haha.. and if thats not enough... we still go out for dinner or supprt after that.. haha... though im not the bestest of friend with everyone.. but i really do treasure a few friendships I made inside.. Thankx to bro Jerry for your encouragements and comfort and bitching session (ahaha!)... thankx to Des dude for helping me draw my wardrobe when I am rushing from School to mediacorp and running short of time.. thankx JiaYang for improving my dance steps (haha.. ya.. i still s*ck at it..) thankx Pris for always taking time to go laa-kopi with us.. thankx Jvnne for your jokes to brighten up my day.. thankx to those who always let me suan.. haha... thankx so much..
Next week would be the 1st elimination round le.. 2 gals will be leaving us.. and following week would be my group's turn le.. sad right.. but thats the reality of the game... =)
haha.. was watching the video that my mum recorded last night.. i tot i did so-so onli leh.. didnt turn out as i expected.. and i think i smiled tOooo much.. haha.. smile until got no more eyes left.. bah~!
it was indeed an emotional moment for many of us last night.. some were simply overwhelmed by the fact that this might be the one and only time the 20 of us are performing together on stage.. some are simply in disbelieve that they actually made it this far in the compeition.. emerging as a top 20 contestant...
Star Search is something that we grew up watching.. I guess.. its the show of The Show.. having a minister to officiate the opening ceremony and everything... and I really never did expect myself to be standing on the stage as a contestant in this prestigious compeition...
Alot of stuff kept flashing through my mind when I was standing on the rotation platform at the beginning of the show.. seeing all the support that my friends in the audience were giving me.. and know that my family and relatives are all at home tunning in to the show and all my students giving me the encouragements.. woOoo.. awsome!
Thankx to
ACE@Work
RVHS Pals
Jon and company
Guo Ming and company
Marcus FC
Ying Hui and company
Xinhe and company
and tons of others who couldnt make it to the live show for one reason or another.
Thank you so much for the support =)
Realli never never tot I will be standing infront of national tv performing... never tot i will be in such a contest... But God is good =)
Jerry was commenting last night "eh.. i dont understand how come we can become such good friends although we are suppose to be in the same group competiting against each other..." and I told him.. "To me, outcome of the compeition is not that important afterall.. wats most important is the process, the journey and the friends I have made through this compeition.. as long as I feel I created an impression on everyone's heart that M2 张家荣 was once a contestant in Star Search 07.. I think Im more then contended... "
We 20 contestants spend soOoo much time together for the past 1.5 months.. on normal practice days.. abt 5 hrs.. and there are times we even see each other for more then 15 hours a day.. haha.. and if thats not enough... we still go out for dinner or supprt after that.. haha... though im not the bestest of friend with everyone.. but i really do treasure a few friendships I made inside.. Thankx to bro Jerry for your encouragements and comfort and bitching session (ahaha!)... thankx to Des dude for helping me draw my wardrobe when I am rushing from School to mediacorp and running short of time.. thankx JiaYang for improving my dance steps (haha.. ya.. i still s*ck at it..) thankx Pris for always taking time to go laa-kopi with us.. thankx Jvnne for your jokes to brighten up my day.. thankx to those who always let me suan.. haha... thankx so much..
Next week would be the 1st elimination round le.. 2 gals will be leaving us.. and following week would be my group's turn le.. sad right.. but thats the reality of the game... =)



