Marms

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Its another beautiful chapter written.. hehe...

yeah.. time to say good bye for the time being to that SS Stage... but I WILL be back!~! hehehehehehe...

Really many ppl to thank but didnt get a chance to just now...

wanna thank

1) Production team for giving me this chance to be put of the 20 contestants on stage
2) Make up unit (Cynthia and Lousi.. hope i got you guys name right! hehe...)
3) Wardrobe
4) Set design (Fuji for taking good care of my props and windows.. hahhaa..)
5) Promo team (Lydia!! i will miss you!! haha...)
6) Web team.. for writting nice stuff abt me MOST OF THE TIME.. muahaha...
7) Jane our nanny.. hehe...
8) Collegues at ACE for encouraging me to take part in this compeition
9) Jon and co for coming down to support
10) My mum, sis and my relatives for giving me your support and blessings...
11) Friends from RVHS! thankx soOOoo much for coming down...
12) Friends from Police force
13) Friends who for one reason or another cant make it down to MCS today.. but sent me sms msges of encouragements
14) Marcus FC memebers
15) Anyone who I could have possibly missed out.. sooOOOo sorry...

Really thank you guys for your encourangements all the way since the start of this competition...

OH! not to forget Ivy lao shi.. hehe.. thankx soOOoo much for moulding me into wat i am today.. hehe.. thank you for believing in me and never getting pissed with me for not getting things right.. haha... thank you soOOo much!!!!

actually just now I didnt intend to cry one.. but I was really touched when I see ppl feeling so sad that I was leaving tonight and actually crying.. its sad that each week 2 person gotta leave the stage.. but this is the rule of the game..

Iren and Yahui~! you all gotta jia you next week wor!

and to Jerry.. JIA YOU BRO!!!!!! wo hui ting ni de.. (you know that!) hahahahaha...

Really.. a BIG thank you for everyone that believed in me and encouraged me all this while... thank you soOOo much!


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)