Marms

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So finally.. 4 preliminary rounds are over.. next week would be the 1st quarters le... quite looking forward to it actually.. my "twin" younger bro competiting wor.. haha.. muahaha.. (so funny meh?)

anyway.. today.. someone in my theatre class realised that I was from SS... OMG~! i tot i was very low profile le.. haha.. but but... at least they were nice lah.. didnt keep teasing me abt it.. haha..

these few days quite busy.. so didnt realli have time to blog also.. haha.. so stay tuned for more updates ba~!

oh ya.. recently getting quite irritated by some people...
these are to you man~!

1) Be nice and courteous to me if you want a favour from me.
2) I dont think I owe you anything thats that big deal for you to make such a big scene.
3) Dont piss me off by being rude.
4) Dont try to be too demanding. Its a BIG turn off.
5) If you want me to be nice to you. Jolly well be nice to me k?
6) Dont give me faces when I dont agree to your request though I have a valid reason for doing certain things.
7) Learn to be considerate.
8) Do the right thing at the right time.


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)