Thursday, September 20, 2007
wow...
I tapped my ezlink card on the gantry scanner when I wanted to enter NUS library...
I tapped my matric card on the card reader when I boarded the bus home...
so smart... tell me abt being prawny...
haha...
getting very irritated when I read some ppl's blog. haha. not that I really care cox you know you are starting to piss me off with your attitude. im dao? who is the rude one?
I tapped my ezlink card on the gantry scanner when I wanted to enter NUS library...
I tapped my matric card on the card reader when I boarded the bus home...
so smart... tell me abt being prawny...
haha...
getting very irritated when I read some ppl's blog. haha. not that I really care cox you know you are starting to piss me off with your attitude. im dao? who is the rude one?



