Saturday, October 06, 2007
SO RUDE!~
Caller: Hello, im calling from !@#$%$#& (I cant even freaking hear what you are trying to say!) and im calling to conduct a short survey. May I ask if you...
Me: Huh? (Interupt the survey question halfway) Who is this again?
Caller: Im calling from !@#$%$#& (freak! at the speed that you are blabbering.. how the *tOoT* am i suppose to understand what you are trying to say?!)
Me: Err.. How did you get my no.?
Caller: From our company data.
Me: Oh.. so which company is this again? (i still have no idea!)
Caller: Dont worry Sir, I am just here to do a SHORT survey. May I ask if you...
Me: OH. Im sorry but I do not wish to participate in the survey.
Caller: *KAP* (HUNG UP MY PHONE!)
Crap~! Clever loh.. fill in more survey forms for ppl loh.. fill up more lucky draws loh.. haha.. i think thats where they got our numbers from. crap.
Caller: Hello, im calling from !@#$%$#& (I cant even freaking hear what you are trying to say!) and im calling to conduct a short survey. May I ask if you...
Me: Huh? (Interupt the survey question halfway) Who is this again?
Caller: Im calling from !@#$%$#& (freak! at the speed that you are blabbering.. how the *tOoT* am i suppose to understand what you are trying to say?!)
Me: Err.. How did you get my no.?
Caller: From our company data.
Me: Oh.. so which company is this again? (i still have no idea!)
Caller: Dont worry Sir, I am just here to do a SHORT survey. May I ask if you...
Me: OH. Im sorry but I do not wish to participate in the survey.
Caller: *KAP* (HUNG UP MY PHONE!)
Crap~! Clever loh.. fill in more survey forms for ppl loh.. fill up more lucky draws loh.. haha.. i think thats where they got our numbers from. crap.



