Marms

Friday, November 30, 2007



For the benefits of those who dont really understand chinese...

Our love was like a movie that played on for 3 years...

I still remember how it all started...

The ballerina on ice is still dancing and swirling away in my mind...

Looking at you.. Im starting to forget you... How long have we been away?

The circle drawn on the ice... who will be there to change it?

If we were to start all over again... will it still be the same?

Does love means the most when we remain silent?

Give me sometime to freeze those memories...

Dont waste those precious teardrops of yours...

You have changed... how am I suppose to remember you...

You told me to forget it...

You told me to forget it...

You cried...

But it was not because you care...

hehe.. how how? how's my translation?


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)