Marms

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I didnt sleep last night.

Sunday I was sick. Slept from 3pm to 9.30pm. Did project till 4am and I cant sleep till 5.30am. Woke up for school at 8.30am. Its Monday.

Yesterday (Monday). So I woke up at 8.30am in the morning. School + Send ML off at airport + TS rehearsals in school till 12.30am. Its Tues.

So I reached home at 1am. Its Tuesday. Today. Did project. Freaking @#!#@$ tot could finish by 2-3am. No. She got me pissed off with her illogical explanations and cant really be bothered though act bothered attitude. Making things even more messy as if it wasnt messy enough in the first place. Almost gave up at 4.30am and wanted to just print whatever me, C and D has done. No. C didnt want to give up. I worked with her till 6.30am. We salvaged the reference part.

Tell me. Who in the @#$!@ use citations to support arguements and then dont have the reference part?! so I also know. I will just anyhow write one sentence and anyhow write a name behind. Looks pro right? but you think things work like that? Wake Up.

But its okay. I didnt sleep for more then 24 hrs. Back in school now for 8am class. I learnt to be stronger. I learnt to work better under stress.

I emerged a WINNER! loser you. blergh~!


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)