Thursday, November 22, 2007
Theatre Studies Practical Exams are sOooo fun!
haha.. yeah.. I think our hardwork for the past 2 weeks paid off.
I think we did GREAT!
2 weeks of late nights in school. 2 weeks of arguements. 2 weeks of bitching.
Its all over!
Just before my entrance on stage, scenes of SS kept flashing across my head. Back then during the compeition, I wasnt THAT nervous. maybe cox this time round its an exam and we only have like 2 weeks to prepare.. im getting a little panicky.. haha.. but I told myself.. if im going to go up nervous, im going to start trembling on stage and its gonna be an awful sight! not only that.. im gonna make a mess out of my performance and not enjoy myself at all...
haha.. so i took a deep breathe... meditated for 1 min (i dont have the luxury of 20 mins to do it like wat teacher Johnny Ng used to taught us)... and taadaa! make my appearance on stage..
and yes. I enjoyed myself pretty much on stage.. pranching and skipping about on stage.. nO! im not acting as a clown.. muahah.. but yeah.. the character I was playing is quite fun lah.. haha... but doesnt matter.. I enjoyed performing on stage..
R, S, I, Y and K. We did well. hehe.
muahaha... this post sounds quite boring.. haha.. anyway.. time to head back to the books!

好的演员在生活上不是美人,是在银幕上的光彩 - 张艺谋..
Thank God for the little that you have and it will multiply.
haha.. yeah.. I think our hardwork for the past 2 weeks paid off.
I think we did GREAT!
2 weeks of late nights in school. 2 weeks of arguements. 2 weeks of bitching.
Its all over!
Just before my entrance on stage, scenes of SS kept flashing across my head. Back then during the compeition, I wasnt THAT nervous. maybe cox this time round its an exam and we only have like 2 weeks to prepare.. im getting a little panicky.. haha.. but I told myself.. if im going to go up nervous, im going to start trembling on stage and its gonna be an awful sight! not only that.. im gonna make a mess out of my performance and not enjoy myself at all...
haha.. so i took a deep breathe... meditated for 1 min (i dont have the luxury of 20 mins to do it like wat teacher Johnny Ng used to taught us)... and taadaa! make my appearance on stage..
and yes. I enjoyed myself pretty much on stage.. pranching and skipping about on stage.. nO! im not acting as a clown.. muahah.. but yeah.. the character I was playing is quite fun lah.. haha... but doesnt matter.. I enjoyed performing on stage..
R, S, I, Y and K. We did well. hehe.
muahaha... this post sounds quite boring.. haha.. anyway.. time to head back to the books!

Thank God for the little that you have and it will multiply.



