Monday, December 31, 2007
2007 has indeed been an exciting year for me...
List of things that happened...
- A Great 21st Birthday Party!
- DreamD8
- Starting my school term in NUS
- Star Search
- Winning 2 free phones (haha!)
- Overseas trip
- New friends I made
- I think I coloured my hair the most no. of times this year!
- I think I spent ALOT on clothes too!
and many many more lah! haha.. too many great things have happened le.. thankx be to God! woo~!
But there are also many regrets this year... doing things I shouldnt have done in the first place... saying things I shouldnt have said which might have hurt people around me... I cant turn back time to undo all these that have already been done...
I can only look forward and Pray that the Lord will bless me with a fruitful 2008.
P.S. Congrats Vernon and NiNita (bleargH!) on your wedding! muahha.. i sooo gonna start black mailing you with your unglam pics loh!!! muahahahaha!
A last note for the year 2007.
Treasure what you have.
List of things that happened...
- A Great 21st Birthday Party!
- DreamD8
- Starting my school term in NUS
- Star Search
- Winning 2 free phones (haha!)
- Overseas trip
- New friends I made
- I think I coloured my hair the most no. of times this year!
- I think I spent ALOT on clothes too!
and many many more lah! haha.. too many great things have happened le.. thankx be to God! woo~!
But there are also many regrets this year... doing things I shouldnt have done in the first place... saying things I shouldnt have said which might have hurt people around me... I cant turn back time to undo all these that have already been done...
I can only look forward and Pray that the Lord will bless me with a fruitful 2008.
P.S. Congrats Vernon and NiNita (bleargH!) on your wedding! muahha.. i sooo gonna start black mailing you with your unglam pics loh!!! muahahahaha!
A last note for the year 2007.
Treasure what you have.



