Marms

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I was on my way to my tuition kid's place yesterday afternoon. It was a new kid that I would be coaching thankx to Jayine =). but ya.. I been to their place last week to have a chat with the mum and yesterday was the 1st official lesson.. and guess wat?! it rained like nobody's business! oh man! and you know.. the walk from the MRT station to their place is not exactly near.. and so I was slightly drenched and %#$&^@ inside me... WAH!~ why God let the rain pour man! doesnt He knows that Im on my way to tuition for the 1st day?

man man man...

Many a times when things go wrong in our lives... we look up and say "HEY God! Why are you doing this to me? Dont you love me anymore?"

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? -Romans 8:3131

If this is what the bible says.. emm.. then it cannot be wrong right? So why will the God be seen as "playing tricks" in your life?

As I was walking along the wet and slightly flooded street.. I thought to myself.. nah.. "God is doing this cox he knows that I will perspire too much during the long walk.. so He is dropping some rain for me to cool myself off..." and naive as it might sound I truely believe that whatever the reason it is for the rain.. its for the good of me...

Okay, lets put religion aside.

Many a times, when things go wrong in our lives.. we tend to look at the negative and the "dark" side of the issue.. And at times we tend to victimise yourselves too. How many times have we learnt to stand on the other side to take a look at things from a different perspective?


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)