Friday, December 28, 2007
Sometimes there are things that happens which are beyond our control.
When all else fails, let go and let God.
He will make a way for you.
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”Isaiah 41:10
Leave your struggles at the foot of the cross...He will take care of them, He will get you through it.
When all else fails, let go and let God.
He will make a way for you.
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”Isaiah 41:10
Leave your struggles at the foot of the cross...He will take care of them, He will get you through it.



