Thursday, December 06, 2007
The thing about clubbing.
Emm. I understand why guys tend to be very protective over their female friends when they are clubbing. I TOTALLY understand. I mean there are all sorts of ppl there at the dance floor and everywhere. Some like me just go there with friends for fun-laughter-peace-and-joy and yeah.. some ti-ko-pek go there to touch touch girls. So I mean its totally fine if you wanna like "block" your female friends to shield them from unnecessary contact with people dancing around her.
BUT!
HELLO~! the club is not a yoga center where everyone mind their own business on a yoga mat placed far apart. this is a C-L-U-B. And what is a club without people bua`ing people. If you cant take that, then go somewhere else to meditate or watever. Really wanna BOX! a guy last night! Okay, its MAMBO! night and its freaking crowded on the dance floor. Nvm, and all thankx to all the drinks, I gotta answer nature call and yeah! I took so freaking long to make my way out of the dance floor, up the stairs and to the toilet. And you know wat!? half way thru my quest to the toilet.. one guy punch my shoulder and this was wat he said "OI! Watch it! She is a girl okay!" emm.. i accidently step on her? How come i didnt feel it? Did i even touch her?! OH pls! i always make it a point to like raise my both hands up when i mingle thru crowd.. i dont want to be accused for something rubbishy which I didnt do.. OH! maybe I accidently pushed your girl?! emm.. You cant blame me right? Just look at it yourself lah.. so crowded leh that place.. ppl push me then got "transfer effect" how to help it leh?! but nvm. YOU FREAKING PUNCH MY SHOULDER FOR ??? ! if not for my weak bladder i would have ask you to go laa-kopi with me! #$%^&!~
NVM! so go toilet come back... this group of charbor with 1 or 2 guys nia dancing beside us.. nvm that you keep moving back squashing us to one corner and against the wall.. cox I know this is not a yoga center and I dont own the place.. so I mean its PERFECTLY fine... BUT! hey hey! you biacht you stare at me cox I accidently knock onto you? emm... im sorry im mean but I cant stop laughing to myself.. "what assets you have to warrant me to take a second look at you?" pls.. I rather look at those Mambo Queens up on the podium.. haha.. and hello~ so smart bring her bag down to the dance floor.. ahlamak.. i knock into her bag.. she stare again.. pls leh.. go deposite your bag at the baggage counter lah.. ahyo...
bleargh!~ BUT WAIT! I am peace loving one hor! I dont fight with people. Cox if I fight and they box my face I will be sad. MUAHAHAHA! sounds so himbo. But at the end of the day.. everyone is out to have some fun.. so pls chill and relac... if you cant relac on the spot.. then go relac one corner k?
haha. entertaining.
PS. I am a GOOD BOY! Just feel the need to @!#$#% abt my experience last night. haha.
Emm. I understand why guys tend to be very protective over their female friends when they are clubbing. I TOTALLY understand. I mean there are all sorts of ppl there at the dance floor and everywhere. Some like me just go there with friends for fun-laughter-peace-and-joy and yeah.. some ti-ko-pek go there to touch touch girls. So I mean its totally fine if you wanna like "block" your female friends to shield them from unnecessary contact with people dancing around her.
BUT!
HELLO~! the club is not a yoga center where everyone mind their own business on a yoga mat placed far apart. this is a C-L-U-B. And what is a club without people bua`ing people. If you cant take that, then go somewhere else to meditate or watever. Really wanna BOX! a guy last night! Okay, its MAMBO! night and its freaking crowded on the dance floor. Nvm, and all thankx to all the drinks, I gotta answer nature call and yeah! I took so freaking long to make my way out of the dance floor, up the stairs and to the toilet. And you know wat!? half way thru my quest to the toilet.. one guy punch my shoulder and this was wat he said "OI! Watch it! She is a girl okay!" emm.. i accidently step on her? How come i didnt feel it? Did i even touch her?! OH pls! i always make it a point to like raise my both hands up when i mingle thru crowd.. i dont want to be accused for something rubbishy which I didnt do.. OH! maybe I accidently pushed your girl?! emm.. You cant blame me right? Just look at it yourself lah.. so crowded leh that place.. ppl push me then got "transfer effect" how to help it leh?! but nvm. YOU FREAKING PUNCH MY SHOULDER FOR ??? ! if not for my weak bladder i would have ask you to go laa-kopi with me! #$%^&!~
NVM! so go toilet come back... this group of charbor with 1 or 2 guys nia dancing beside us.. nvm that you keep moving back squashing us to one corner and against the wall.. cox I know this is not a yoga center and I dont own the place.. so I mean its PERFECTLY fine... BUT! hey hey! you biacht you stare at me cox I accidently knock onto you? emm... im sorry im mean but I cant stop laughing to myself.. "what assets you have to warrant me to take a second look at you?" pls.. I rather look at those Mambo Queens up on the podium.. haha.. and hello~ so smart bring her bag down to the dance floor.. ahlamak.. i knock into her bag.. she stare again.. pls leh.. go deposite your bag at the baggage counter lah.. ahyo...
bleargh!~ BUT WAIT! I am peace loving one hor! I dont fight with people. Cox if I fight and they box my face I will be sad. MUAHAHAHA! sounds so himbo. But at the end of the day.. everyone is out to have some fun.. so pls chill and relac... if you cant relac on the spot.. then go relac one corner k?
haha. entertaining.
PS. I am a GOOD BOY! Just feel the need to @!#$#% abt my experience last night. haha.



