Tuesday, January 22, 2008
How blessed I am to have such a wonderfully planned timetable for this semester.
It has never been and will never be a regret to place all your trust on the Lord to take control of a situation when you obviously and clearly know that you have absolutely no control over it!
and AMEN! i got ALL! the tutorial slots I wanted!
haha...
Im officially a afternoon session student.. muaha.. as rx puts it.. machiam primary 1 like that (Read: can sleep late and wake up even later!)... muahaha..
How BLESSED!
Praise the Lord!
It has never been and will never be a regret to place all your trust on the Lord to take control of a situation when you obviously and clearly know that you have absolutely no control over it!
and AMEN! i got ALL! the tutorial slots I wanted!
haha...
Im officially a afternoon session student.. muaha.. as rx puts it.. machiam primary 1 like that (Read: can sleep late and wake up even later!)... muahaha..
How BLESSED!
Praise the Lord!



