Wednesday, February 27, 2008
*attempts to push the door*
"eh! how come the toilet is locked at this hour one?!"
*attempts to push the door AGAIN. This time with more force.*
"EH! how come really locked arh! piang.. the next public toilet like quite far away leh..."
*#$!%... push again.. this time reposition myself any attempt to push the other end of the door*
*door opens*
Ooo... I have been pushing at the wrong side of the door all along.. no wonder cant open... yeah... all thankx to the prawny`ness in me... I was pushing the part where the door was ledged to the frame... the door of course cant open lah!
An anecdote in my life. =)
"eh! how come the toilet is locked at this hour one?!"
*attempts to push the door AGAIN. This time with more force.*
"EH! how come really locked arh! piang.. the next public toilet like quite far away leh..."
*#$!%... push again.. this time reposition myself any attempt to push the other end of the door*
*door opens*
Ooo... I have been pushing at the wrong side of the door all along.. no wonder cant open... yeah... all thankx to the prawny`ness in me... I was pushing the part where the door was ledged to the frame... the door of course cant open lah!
An anecdote in my life. =)



