Monday, February 18, 2008
I certainly love E-Learning week. (Read: Attending lectures/tutorials in the comfort of your home!)
This week is E-Learning week for all my NM modules.. haha.. given 4/5 of my modules this sem are NM modules.. means i get to stay home for a good 4 day! muahaha!
Dont you just love E-Learning? I dont have to wake up early for lessons (not that I do anyway.. haha), I dont have to travel all the way to school and travel all the way back... and I get to listen to the lecture under a quiet environment (LTs can be quite busy with ppl chatting away now and then..) and surprisingly! i sat infront of my lappy for 2.5hrs and completed 2 module's Lect! haha.. and IM COPYING NOTES!
Maybe we should just have E-Learning anyway... I mean apart from the 1st week and last week of school, the rest of the 11 weeks should be E-Learning... I mean at the end of the day, we dont really interact with the lecturer at all during lecturers (at least not for the MAJORITY of the ppl) and thru this webcast thinggy, the message gets across too!
Not that I wanna be mean or wat but I feel the lecturers are more prepared for webcast (im not refering to those that are recorded from live lectures and you view it when you pon tan lectures here.. its a different Breeze or some modules are using Centra system.. anyway thats not the point).. they are more to the point (Reads: Less digression and unnecessary comments like "can those ppl at the back stop talking" or "can those ppl at the side move to the center of the LT") and when they are more concise in their presentations.. virtual lectures are actually shorter and DEFINATLY! more valued-added education! haha...
but then another idea cross my mind.. since im so into this E-Learning thinggy and webcast thinggy.. why not every sem they just sell a CD containing all the virtual lectures and stuff? haha.. it certainly does save alot people's time on travelling! haha..
and for me.. I think I am able to concentrate better... =)
This week is E-Learning week for all my NM modules.. haha.. given 4/5 of my modules this sem are NM modules.. means i get to stay home for a good 4 day! muahaha!
Dont you just love E-Learning? I dont have to wake up early for lessons (not that I do anyway.. haha), I dont have to travel all the way to school and travel all the way back... and I get to listen to the lecture under a quiet environment (LTs can be quite busy with ppl chatting away now and then..) and surprisingly! i sat infront of my lappy for 2.5hrs and completed 2 module's Lect! haha.. and IM COPYING NOTES!
Maybe we should just have E-Learning anyway... I mean apart from the 1st week and last week of school, the rest of the 11 weeks should be E-Learning... I mean at the end of the day, we dont really interact with the lecturer at all during lecturers (at least not for the MAJORITY of the ppl) and thru this webcast thinggy, the message gets across too!
Not that I wanna be mean or wat but I feel the lecturers are more prepared for webcast (im not refering to those that are recorded from live lectures and you view it when you pon tan lectures here.. its a different Breeze or some modules are using Centra system.. anyway thats not the point).. they are more to the point (Reads: Less digression and unnecessary comments like "can those ppl at the back stop talking" or "can those ppl at the side move to the center of the LT") and when they are more concise in their presentations.. virtual lectures are actually shorter and DEFINATLY! more valued-added education! haha...
but then another idea cross my mind.. since im so into this E-Learning thinggy and webcast thinggy.. why not every sem they just sell a CD containing all the virtual lectures and stuff? haha.. it certainly does save alot people's time on travelling! haha..
and for me.. I think I am able to concentrate better... =)



