Marms

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I didnt know that I can be THAT BLUR even in my dreams...

Somehow I clearly remember its a Wednesday and I have some sort of english lesson to attend that very day... it was the last lesson of the day... so somehow.. i think the course code was smu1101? or something like that... and I happy thought "OH! need to go SMU to take that lesson!" and crap! was left with 15mins to travel from NUS to SMU! but somehow though there was a heavy traffic jam.. i managed to arrive there 5 mins before lesson...

somehow.. things didnt feel right when I arrived at SMU... "how come I am at SMU? did i apply for local uni exchange program?!" so I quickly took out my timetable and counter check.. and that was when I realise.. i remembered sala! haha.. donno how come got that SMU thinggy in my head to begin with.. so i took a bus back and somehow late by 5 mins or so...

so i quickly called the phone operator to check the location of the class and made my way there...

muahaha! then woke up le... sian diao~


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)