Monday, March 03, 2008
I happily told a seller the "oh! i transfer the money to your account loh~"
and that time after i transferred the money over.. I even copied the transaction page...
From xxx account
To xxx account
Amount transfered $xx.xx
haha! and now that the seller say I haven transfer of course I du lan lah!!! trying to cheat me of my money huh?! i transfer le you say i never transfer!!!
*picked up the phone. wanted to call the bank to verify*
then i paused and think.
"emm.. this is not the 1st time I did bank transfer leh.. how come this time round the money didnt get thru!?!"
then i think think think again.
"something looks weird with the transaction "proof" i copied and paste to the seller the other time.. something is MISSING!"
guess wat?! my REFERENCE NUMBER is missing.
meaning?
I DIDNT COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION LAH!
duh! I must have entered in the amt and account to transfer the money to and when I was brought to the confirmation page.. I tot that was it. transaction done and I LOGGED OUT! haha...
I forgot to click "CONFIRM".
blah~!
Luckily I didnt call the bank to demand an explaination.
and that time after i transferred the money over.. I even copied the transaction page...
From xxx account
To xxx account
Amount transfered $xx.xx
haha! and now that the seller say I haven transfer of course I du lan lah!!! trying to cheat me of my money huh?! i transfer le you say i never transfer!!!
*picked up the phone. wanted to call the bank to verify*
then i paused and think.
"emm.. this is not the 1st time I did bank transfer leh.. how come this time round the money didnt get thru!?!"
then i think think think again.
"something looks weird with the transaction "proof" i copied and paste to the seller the other time.. something is MISSING!"
guess wat?! my REFERENCE NUMBER is missing.
meaning?
I DIDNT COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION LAH!
duh! I must have entered in the amt and account to transfer the money to and when I was brought to the confirmation page.. I tot that was it. transaction done and I LOGGED OUT! haha...
I forgot to click "CONFIRM".
blah~!
Luckily I didnt call the bank to demand an explaination.



