Monday, May 12, 2008
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord...
2 Peter 1:22
How does the undeserved favour of God increase in your life? It is not by working hard to earn it. God's favour is multiplied in your life when you believe that the favour of God that is on Christ is also on you because of Jesus' work that has bee accomplished on the cross.
Today, speak forth God's Word in faith. Say, “I am surrounded with the favour of God because of Jesus’ finished work. I have favour before God and man!” And see God’s favour work for you!
Trust in the Lord.
For He is good,
All the time.
2 Peter 1:22
How does the undeserved favour of God increase in your life? It is not by working hard to earn it. God's favour is multiplied in your life when you believe that the favour of God that is on Christ is also on you because of Jesus' work that has bee accomplished on the cross.
Today, speak forth God's Word in faith. Say, “I am surrounded with the favour of God because of Jesus’ finished work. I have favour before God and man!” And see God’s favour work for you!
Trust in the Lord.
For He is good,
All the time.



