Thursday, May 22, 2008
Leaving for Taiwan tomorrow~ weeEeeW~
Will be gone for a good 10 days! so I'm sure you guys will be missing my blog! muahahah!
I will be back only on the 1st of June.
Meanwhile friends DO NOT call me on my hp! haha! cox I WILL NOT pick up your calls (yah.. cheapo ma.. overseas calls are expensive.. muahahaha!)
Just drop me a sms if there is anything urgent. I will reply to you soonest.
Till then. See ya!
Will be gone for a good 10 days! so I'm sure you guys will be missing my blog! muahahah!
I will be back only on the 1st of June.
Meanwhile friends DO NOT call me on my hp! haha! cox I WILL NOT pick up your calls (yah.. cheapo ma.. overseas calls are expensive.. muahahaha!)
Just drop me a sms if there is anything urgent. I will reply to you soonest.
Till then. See ya!



