Marms

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

man... really busy with alot of stuff these few days.. dont really have the time to do up my photos also.. but I guess its a happy problem =) just love the amt of opportunities and work knocking on my door! haha... kk.. let me share some pics with you from Taipei...

this is the 中正紀念堂... we went there in the night and obviously it was already closed for the day.. so we just took some photos outside... well I agree this pic would be better if it was zoomed in further/cropped.. but but but.. i didnt have a tripod with me.. so I had to place my cam on a platform there... haha.. but okay lah.. not that bad la right the pic...

I think quite a fair bit of history happened here.. you guys go read up abt it yourself ba... anyway if you guys are wondering.. this "gate" is supposedly the entrance to the park? and in the park is 中正紀念堂.. haha.. or isiz the other way round? man! im confused...

There is a 國家戲劇院 and a 國家音樂廳 there too.. but now looking at the pics I took... I donno which is which! haha.. the building looks roughly the same but the only difference I see is the roof structure.. but cox the pic was snapped in the night.. the roof also not very obvious la.. aha.. you all wanna see can go check out other websites.. haha...

alright! gotta go.. wait till i get my hands on the other pics before I post it up.. will do it slowly ya? haha! so come back often to see what I have posted here! I will try to blog more often.. aha... pai seh ya?'

ciaoz~



.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)