Marms

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Praise the Lord man~ got a GREAT piece of news when I was still overseas...

Somethings its really about letting go and trusting the Lord to do things for you...

I had really wanted to take part in this poster design compeition.. I had tons of ideas on my mind but I really had not time to work on it.. it was during my exams period.. however.. submission of the poster was due only AFTER my exams.. well.. of course I thought I would have time to work on it after my papers! but who knows... I THOUGHT i had TONS of time to work on it after my exams that when I checked the deadline after my exams.. I had a rude shock that that very particular day.. was the deadline...

oh well.. how to rush out a piece of work! haha... luckily I multi-tasked during my exam period.. I worked on 3 pieces of work and had only wanted to do the final touch up AFTER my exams.. oh well.. now I dont think I have any more time to do any touch up.. I submitted all 3 of them as it was...

Praise the Lord.. Unmerited and undeserved favour from the Lord! One of them clinched an award!!! AMEN! and well.. Glory to the Lord for giving me a piece of idea and the concept man!

alrighty!~ Let me haolian abit which was the poster that won the award...

http://www.apecict.net/postercontest/con_2008.asp?prize=5&intPage=3

Mine is the 6th thumbnail on the bottom of this page. Title of poster is "Embrace".

"2008 APEC ICT Poster Competition, jointly organized by the KT Cultural Foundation and the APEC Education Foundation for the first time as an international competition covering the Asia Pacific region, was a very successful event, receiving 350 entries from 12 APEC member economies.... The competition judges agreed that the 30 finalists and 7 winners among 350 entries showed outstanding qualities in their layout, expressions and ideas."

I DONT CARE! Im damn haolian and happy now..haha! I dont even care if you think I dont deserve to win.. muahaha! oh ya~ dont even think of attempting to kop the posters hor.. its copyrighted.. muahahahaha~


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)