Marms

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

haha~ share with you guys 2 incident that I came across today and yesterday...

Was at Guardian yesterday...

You know experience before how those sale char bor will come up to you and intro to you this and that especially when you are looking at facial products? haha.. the moment I stepped into the store I think i sense someone following me... and waiting for the opportunity to introduce her products to me... but I was in a hurry la.. looking for some medication at the medicine section... emm.. you tell me.. what are the chances I am looking for a facial related product?

but nvm.. so this char bor approached me.. "hi Sir.. can I help?"... look she wasnt in the guardian uniform and one look I know she is going to "come let me introduce to you a product" haha~ but anyway I tot she MIGHT be able to help me find wat I wanna find.. so I said "do you know where is XXX" she look at me with a blank look "whats XXX?" haha! gotcha~ she know nuts abt anything else in the store lah... and she said "go ask counter" and DISAPPEARED.. haha..

tell me abt customer service?

Just now was at Vivo.. so on the way home.. gotta pass by the MRT station.. then I saw this two guys making a din at the station.. i tot they were playing and one guy fell to the floor.. so trying to laugh it off... then they mumbled something in a language i dont realli understand.. and one guy KISSED THE FLOOR when I happened to pass by them! wth! how dirty is the floor there lah!!!! omg.. and he was holding something in his hands... proclaiming LOUDLY "YESSSS YESSS YESSS!" and added "agnes b..... agnes b...." (i think the way he pronounce it also sala.. haha not slang enough.. haha!) and I realised.. he found a agnes b pandent on the floor.. machiam 捡到宝...

oh well... maybe I would react in the same way if it was a diamond.. haha! (of course.. after I verify and double triple confirm plus guarantee chop its not glass 1st) haha!


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)