Marms

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I think I have not been systematic in sharing my pics leh.. haha.. should go in the order of my travel right? haha.. okay~! now now now.. lets start proper since I got hold of all the pics le...


my 1st stop was 高雄... I flew by SQ and landed at 台北 and immediately bought a THSR (Taiwan High Speed Rail) ticket and headed down south...

so yapz.. let me share with you the coastal pictures of 高雄 today... actually 高雄 is somehow I feel similar to 台北 just that things are moving at a slightly slower pace.. haha.. and I think those who like 台北 might like 高雄 too... 台北 seems abit too commercialised to me le... so for me I prefer the lifestyle at 高雄 =)

Im very bad with the names of the places.. so pardon me if I get it wrong.. so this is the pier..


you want waterfront living? haha! they have it here at 高雄...

Take a walk down the coastal line.. there are like cafes and stuff along side.. its quite a far walk from the pier to where im going to show you next...

This is the scene that greats you... pardon that two small dots on the horizon.. haha.. those are boats way far far out lah.. haha..

This is the zoom`ed out view of the vast ocean from the earlier pic.. how nice right.. open.. vast and empty.. the big space infront of the sea is a carpark! so ppl can drive in and enjoy the night sky? haha.. but I doubt there's anything much to enjoy also.. its gonna be pitch black.. aha.. cox its open sea ma.. so wats going to light up the sea? okay.. the moon... maybe do star gazing? emm...

The next time I will continue to share more on 高雄 =)

Till then~ ciaoz~!



.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)