Marms

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Im back to sharing more fun at my 台北 trip.. haha~ lets continue with 高雄...

So this is the view from my hotel in 高雄.. Its Howard Hotel.. 5 Star if I remember correctly.. important thing is the service is good and location is good too~

So we decided to go to this 莲池堂?haha! I hope I got the name right.. suppose to be this lake thinggy.. but look what greets us when we were there! d-e-s-e-r-t? or is there a d-r-o-u-g-h-t?

Apparently they drained ALL the water inside to clear the rubbish? haha.. they were preparing for a donno simi games lah.. looks abit like Olympic but its not Olympic.. apparently its quite a big scale game.. but.. emm.. not that I heard of.. haha~
Dont you just feel like rolling into the screen? haha..

Not too sure why is there a tiger and dragon there.. any1 knows? guess I was too lazy to read the information board there.. haha~! maybe I did read but age catching up la.. forgot le... haha~

Luckily~! We caught a smaller 池 nearby.. haha~ no big one small one also good right? haha!

those are not deco hor... real tortise hor~ haha...

and ended the day with a cheap and good leg message.. haha~ where to get such service in sg you tell me? still got SO MANY hot towel service.. the leg machiam doing sauna like that... haha...


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)