Marms

Monday, July 14, 2008

Its monday~!!! haha.. decided to do something different for my dog since its MONDAY~!!! haha... okay.. grabbed some lavender and organic oatmeal yesterday and did a herbal bath for her! hahaha... cox everytime like see pet grooming salon and what not always got pet spa and stuff and always so ex... cheapo me decided to DIY~

So I bought a cloth bag to contain all the lavender and oatmeal.. haha~ (you dont want to have all the lavendar bud and cooked oat meal all over your toilet floor right? and worst still.. all over the dog.. haha!)

Oatmeal: Avena sativa cleanses, exfoliates, softens & soothes skin
Possible Uses: itchy skin, rashes & insect bites, skin care

Lavender: Lavendula angustifolia Essential oil Aroma: sweet, fresh, floral. Properties: analgesic, antidepressant, antirheumatic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, sedative, nervine, immune system tonic, vulnerary, antispasmodic, antiviral
Possible Uses: perfumery, burns, migraines, headaches, insomnia, stress, anxiety, boils, acne, depression

Managed to dig out the bath tub that my sis used like 7 years ago? when she was still a baby from the store-room.. haha~ it has since been used to store barang barang.. cleaned it with soap and filled it with hot water.. and i dumped the bag of spa`rish thinggy into the water...

while waiting for the spa`rish thinggy to diffuse (is that the right word to use?) I went to soap down my dog 1st.. clean away those dirt and what not from her...

Topped up the tub with some cold water (initially it was very very hot water ma) and when its okay ( i feel suitable for her la...) I placed her into the tub...

man~ it certainly smells good.. dont worry.. the oatmeal certainly doesnt smell like your breakfast.. haha.. but the lavender smells Oooo.. haha.. and when I proceed to take up that spa`rish thinggy (ya lah~ that bag with the oatmeal and lavender inside)... and proceed to give a light squeeze to it.. woOOo.. some silky and sticky substance (i think from the oatmeal) oOze out.. it feels SOooOOo smooth like conditioner la!!! and nope.. its not messy or wat... it realli feels like conditioner.. and I think thats the essence of it right? haha.. the 精华 of it...

then before I took her up from the tub.. i added a few drops of 100% pure tea tree oil... and rinsed her out with all the water from the bath tub...

Look at her fluffy fur after that! haha... she seems quite happy too.. haha.. (cox if she not good mood right.. she will not smile for the camera one..)

and I think the Lavender is making her feel relaxed and sleepy.. hahaha... apart from its antisepctic properties... of cox it has got therapeutic effect too~... she smells soOoo good now.. haha...

Happy Monday~!


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)