Thursday, August 14, 2008
hey hey! the freebies have arrived! thats VERY FAST man!!! so exciting! haha...
I actually ordered the HEX hair gel.. man! doesnt look like a trial tube to me loh.. its one BIG tube of hair gel loh.. haha! I did a new hair cut today (will elaborate more later) and tried out the new gel.. hehe.. i dont really like gel cox I already dont have much hair and putting gel on my head is like telling everyone "LOOK! he really has very little hair!!!" but this HEX not bad leh.. looks like gel but effect of wax.. haha! go grab a tube and try!
okay... back to why I decided to go for a hair cut...
1st day of school.. some coursemates caught me walking from class to class and without fail ( i think I encountered 3-4 on my 1st day in school..) they will ask "why your hair sOoo STRAIGHT?! did you go rebond it?!" oh goash....
and on my second day in school.. one of my friend said... "why your hair looks sOOo emo?!" oh crap...
so i went down to JericSalon today and got a hair cut.. haha! wanted to do something really short but... argh.. i cant bare to snip off too much hair.. so end up......... i decided i should go for a short fringe! hahaha! so snip snip! now i got short fringe!!! taa-daa~~~
I actually ordered the HEX hair gel.. man! doesnt look like a trial tube to me loh.. its one BIG tube of hair gel loh.. haha! I did a new hair cut today (will elaborate more later) and tried out the new gel.. hehe.. i dont really like gel cox I already dont have much hair and putting gel on my head is like telling everyone "LOOK! he really has very little hair!!!" but this HEX not bad leh.. looks like gel but effect of wax.. haha! go grab a tube and try!
okay... back to why I decided to go for a hair cut...
1st day of school.. some coursemates caught me walking from class to class and without fail ( i think I encountered 3-4 on my 1st day in school..) they will ask "why your hair sOoo STRAIGHT?! did you go rebond it?!" oh goash....
and on my second day in school.. one of my friend said... "why your hair looks sOOo emo?!" oh crap...
so i went down to JericSalon today and got a hair cut.. haha! wanted to do something really short but... argh.. i cant bare to snip off too much hair.. so end up......... i decided i should go for a short fringe! hahaha! so snip snip! now i got short fringe!!! taa-daa~~~



