Marms

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

How come I donno I got a TWIN huh? but funny also.. same christian name but different surname different dialect name? how how how? whats happening? can that Marcus Tan Wee Hoon pls tell me whats happening?

And how come got ppl so #$@! dare to impose as me?! or wat is happening lah! ahlamak! Im like TOTALLY facebook idiot.. i dont even own an account (okay I just signed up for one cox i wanna check out who this bugger is.. BUT! dont bother adding me.. cox I will not bother to reply! muahaha~!)


somehow this person managed to get pics of us from Iren's birthday.. maybe (i donno also lah.. told you le.. i very bad with face book) Iren or donno who THOUGHT that it was me? (but surname sala leh? im sure they know my surname right? *sob*) and submitted the photos? maybe? i donno.. YOU THINK I THOUGHT.. kns.. then who come and confirm?!

Then comes the interesting part.. how come my face there got tag that time?! who tag one?! why my name become like that?! who who WHO?!

definately not my most glam pic loH~ check out the bad hair.. muahaha! BUT! why tag that name on my face agaiN?! isiz a prank or wat?! now 7th Month leh.. muahaha... CHOY ARH~

knn lah.. I hope none of my friends kenna con by this person man... haha! im still trying to find out who this person is.. will make him pay for the damages caused sia.. I hope he has not been sending things out to ppl that has been in his list.. (last I heard.. friends have been disappering from his list..maybe they realise its not me? and not only that.. photos that he grabbed from my friendster have been disappearing too or did someone remove it? i donno.. i EVERYTHING also donno lah~!)...

surfice to say.. im honoured that someone even bothers to be the "me"... muahaha!

Till then, let me go find out whats happening 1st.. (but will I be able to find out not huh? someone help me out on this leh!) haha! to that guy there.. IF i wrongly wronged you.. my apologies cox I really donno how this face book works and how MY face got tagged with YOUR name..

Enlighten me plsssss....



.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)