Marms

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Natural Pollution
http://www.digitaldreams.com.sg/

Live your Digital Dream with Canon

IMPT! In no way is marms.blogspot encouraging ANYONE to pick up this *toot* bad habit hor! NO humans were harm in the process of photography... (that stick doesnt belong to me... borrowed one la~)

Natural pollution? Pollution by the nature? This picture was taken in Taiwan 杨明山. These fumes emited from the slopes are slightly toxic... and if I am not mistaken.. it has some sulphur compound in it... certainly not good for our health right? I think the picture speaks for itself what "smoke" can do to you.. haha!


okay.. this is the scenic shot taken by my trusty Canon S3. Oh ya... forgot to mention the name of this place... 小油坑... plainly translated as small oil hole? I want an upgrade to a DSLR!!!


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)