Thursday, August 07, 2008
Remember some time back I told you guys we were working on a Charity Album right?
Its been quite sometime since I last blogged abt it and I have my reasons why the delay in announcement of this project and frankly speaking, I am utterly insulted and disgusted by what some ppl say (well its just that few)... im in a good mood now so dont bug me... shoo~
suit yourself if it makes you happy =) P-E-A-C-E to you.



fat fat fat.. haha.. ya lah me fat lah.. those were the days.. haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hih4m61kJ4&feature=user
Its been quite sometime since I last blogged abt it and I have my reasons why the delay in announcement of this project and frankly speaking, I am utterly insulted and disgusted by what some ppl say (well its just that few)... im in a good mood now so dont bug me... shoo~
suit yourself if it makes you happy =) P-E-A-C-E to you.



fat fat fat.. haha.. ya lah me fat lah.. those were the days.. haha!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hih4m61kJ4&feature=user
Video can be viewed from above.
Album can be bought from the following places below.
I am going to say it NOW and not going to say it AGAIN. DO NOT buy it because you wanna support me. DO NOT buy it because I am part of this project. I have done all I could to contribute in one way or another as far as my schedule permits and bought the cd for myself and my family. The ppl in SiChuan are the ones that need your support and help NOT ME. understand?
I am going to say it NOW and not going to say it AGAIN. DO NOT buy it because you wanna support me. DO NOT buy it because I am part of this project. I have done all I could to contribute in one way or another as far as my schedule permits and bought the cd for myself and my family. The ppl in SiChuan are the ones that need your support and help NOT ME. understand?
Now you have heard what I said. Think about it and go buy it. $15 an album can go a long way to help them.
- Danz PeopleCuppage Plaze, Level 5(MRT: Somerset)
- Angelsky8 #01-100, Orchard Road, Le Meridien Shopping Centre(MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
- Yi Ren Tang Medical & HealthPearl's Centre, #02-12C(MRT: Outram Park)
- Yew Tee Shopping CentreF&C Centre for EducationBlk 692 Choa Chu Kang Street 62 #02-220 S680692(Yew Tee MRT)
- P.Osh Brownie Movement Cookie RevolutionDhoby Xchange #B1-40 (MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
- The Colouful Faces Studio - China Square Central #B1-14(MRT: Chinatown)
- Edmund's Cafe - Orchard Hotel Shopping Arcade #01-09(MRT: Orchard)
I hope I have not left out any possible sales outlet.



