Marms

Monday, September 01, 2008

hey hey~ im back after almost 2 weeks of MIA~ muahahaha!

kindda busy with school work.. and of course the morning train crowd~ omg... haha.. doesnt really help when I have a 3 day school week (praise the Lord!) and my days start at 10am, 9am and 8am on these 3 days... yeah~ meaning I have to squeeze with all the OL and OM (muahaha~ office ladies and men..) and I tell you... they are really very unforgiving and no give chance one k!!!

but the nice me always try to make things "easy" for everyone... i mean come on.. everyone wants to go to work right.. so why make things difficult for people around you? if you queue and board the train in an orderly manner.. those come 1st go 1st.. those come late take next train! simple. BUT! some cao-pai-kuan ppl gotta squeezeeeee they way in and you know what marms will do? marms will BLOCK the way of such people.. muahaha! cox seriously.. i leave house early enough to be able to afford to miss a few trains.. so if I can make other commuters happy but dealing with such inconsiderate commuters... why not right? muahaua! i try to do it as discreetly as possible.. like having a difficulty getting into the train and stuff or deliberately allowing people to alight first (oh.. everyone SHOULD do that k!!!).. dont squeeze~ fall down how how HOW?!!!

marms saves the day! muahahahahahahahhahaha...

Have a blessed week ahead~


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)