Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Just when I thought things werent going exactly the way I wanted it to.... SURPRISE! the Lord dropped a bomb on me! hahaha... He gave me more then what I had wanted and expected... tell me about the undeserved and unmerited favour man!
BUT! im still waiting for ANOTHER piece of good news... still waiting...
Lord!!! SPEED IT UP!!! I want to hear a YES!!!!
haha!
p.s. Lord pls dont fail me hor! I know You wouldnt right? I trust You! hehe =)
but then I still believe He has all the best plans planned out for me... I mean if He thinks im not ready.. then Im not ready.. when He closes a door... He opens another one for me.. and yes... I see it and experieced it before... so nothing new lah.. haha! I rather not have it when He knows I am not ready for it (sometimes our human flesh donno one mah.. blinded by too many things le lah..)...
So next time you dont get what you prayed for.. know that the Lord IS still working on it for you k? Its just that you are not ready to receive it and He is preparing your vessel to receive the BIG BIG thinggy that he will dropped on you when you are all ready to receive it... oh come on.. we dont want small things right? haha.. go boldly to Him and tell Him to prepare you for the BIG things in life.. =) Amen!
BUT! im still waiting for ANOTHER piece of good news... still waiting...
Lord!!! SPEED IT UP!!! I want to hear a YES!!!!
haha!
p.s. Lord pls dont fail me hor! I know You wouldnt right? I trust You! hehe =)
but then I still believe He has all the best plans planned out for me... I mean if He thinks im not ready.. then Im not ready.. when He closes a door... He opens another one for me.. and yes... I see it and experieced it before... so nothing new lah.. haha! I rather not have it when He knows I am not ready for it (sometimes our human flesh donno one mah.. blinded by too many things le lah..)...
So next time you dont get what you prayed for.. know that the Lord IS still working on it for you k? Its just that you are not ready to receive it and He is preparing your vessel to receive the BIG BIG thinggy that he will dropped on you when you are all ready to receive it... oh come on.. we dont want small things right? haha.. go boldly to Him and tell Him to prepare you for the BIG things in life.. =) Amen!



