Marms

Thursday, November 06, 2008

knn.

you dont expect me to help someone treats me like peanut.

this was what happened.

*phone ring* (thought to myself.. how come this person suddenly call me after MIA for so long. In school see me also never say hi or wat.)

"Hello..."

"eh Marcus arh... you in school?"

"nope. im at home."

"oh....."

(and at this point of time, I was expecting him to say something like why he called for. I mean come on, you wanted some help right.. thats why you called..."

*KIAP*

oh crap shit. my phone was like cut off just like that!!! WTF!

and I THINK this person took part in that Hey Gorgeous and i suppose he wanna garner votes. but nvm.. give him benefit of the doubt... I mean even if its for any other forms of help also?! hello!!! knn to you k!

Then in tutorial today... our dear Mr Swan (yessss he speaks like Ms Swan and in case you are wondering.. his voice is THAT HIGH too! muahahha!) ask us to give him feedback on the module so far and stuff... oh well... I dont think anyone is so stupid to shoot you now and kenna 1x jia lat jia lat for our grades right...

so thats not the main point.. the main thing is he said "you guys are not going to wait until the online feedback exercise before commenting on me right?" wah! he so smart! we comment on him now HE hears it nia.. IF we wait until the online feedback thinggy (which is like across the school student body) everyone in the management will get to see the feedback before its passed to him!!! so why should we miss that chance to give him some "constructive feedback" right? muahahah!

im evil but yet nice. oh well...


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)