Marms

Thursday, November 27, 2008

When I was younger, I loveeeee jumping at every single slightest shit.. when things go wrong... I jump and was quick to judge and react to it...

guess after being alive for the past 22 years... the way I think somehow evolved... more mature or jaded? I donno...

I have been feeding on this phrase "...finding excuses for the ones you love..."

When things go wrong... many of us are quick to judge... quick to point fingers... how many actually stop and think... "maybe he did that because..." "maybe it was like this..." "maybe it was like that...."

sometimes... certain things happen so quickly that we dont even know it happened... other times... it happened when you least expect it to happen... there are also times when you dont even know whats happening but it happened anyway!

hate it.

as much as I try to make everyone around me happy, I cant satisfy everyone. there are people who likes to point fingers at me... ya.. point for all you want and go f*** spider after that... im perfectly fine with it... and there are those who stayed by your side no matter what happens...

Thank you to both groups of people because you guys certainly played a large part in helping me find myself over the years. but i donno if I found it...

im ranting aimlessly i know. but i will still rant anyway. =)

i hate it. hate it when people just disappear from your life. donno where they go. hate it. HATE IT!

but its okay... i will find excuses for you... "you left because...." "you decide not to come back anymore because..."

I will find all the 'because`es' for you because you are the one I love.

I have been feeding on this phrase "...finding excuses for the ones you love..."

But one day... I will run out of excuses...

When that day comes... its not that I dont care anymore...

But because you took a part of me away with you...

... and when I look at myself, seeing the part of me that was lost...

I remembered you took it..
I remember you.


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)