Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Have you ever felt the emptiness in your heart when something you have worked so hard for suddenly seem to have come to an end? It happens to me all the time. I so look forward to the day I can present my performance but when that day comes... im sad because I know once the curtain falls... my part is done and im so going to miss everything that I have been working on for the past few weeks and even months...
but good new~ the production is going regional! haha.. the Lord will plan my timetable for next sem well so that I can make it with the rest of the cast to spread the gospel... =)
thanks to Anita and family, xiu xiu and bf, lao po and Jon for coming down to lend your support... xie xie! most importantly... hope you guys enjoyed the musical =)
Its really awesome to be part of this production... I thank the Lord for using what little I have to put me on this awesome stage... I remember the boss telling me... "起初我们很想把你换掉。。。“ I knew I wasnt performing up to expectations during the first few rehearsals... everyone was quite worried for me and of course.. i was worried that i would disappoint everyone else... but Praise the Lord that the boss believed in me and everyone around me was so willing to help me along...
I wouldnt say I am good because I know my lacks.. but each time I stand on stage.. I just pray that the Lord use whatever little I have and multiple that to touch the hearts of many watching and beliving in me... and most importanly.. to use whatever little I have to spread the gospel... =)
but good new~ the production is going regional! haha.. the Lord will plan my timetable for next sem well so that I can make it with the rest of the cast to spread the gospel... =)
thanks to Anita and family, xiu xiu and bf, lao po and Jon for coming down to lend your support... xie xie! most importantly... hope you guys enjoyed the musical =)
Its really awesome to be part of this production... I thank the Lord for using what little I have to put me on this awesome stage... I remember the boss telling me... "起初我们很想把你换掉。。。“ I knew I wasnt performing up to expectations during the first few rehearsals... everyone was quite worried for me and of course.. i was worried that i would disappoint everyone else... but Praise the Lord that the boss believed in me and everyone around me was so willing to help me along...
I wouldnt say I am good because I know my lacks.. but each time I stand on stage.. I just pray that the Lord use whatever little I have and multiple that to touch the hearts of many watching and beliving in me... and most importanly.. to use whatever little I have to spread the gospel... =)



