Thursday, December 18, 2008
Super busy week preparing for a Christmas Musical for this weekend (actually has been busy for the past few months since rehearsals started)... sooo.... I will be blogging less for this week ya... meaning.... less pictures too... haha....
Its getting exciting that the Musical's date is drawing nearer and nearer.. the set is up and we did a run for the lightings and mic test last night till 11.30pm!!! argh.. so late... hahaha! but I bet its gonna be a good one. =)
Everyone is putting in their effort and of course I need to put in my fair share too right? hehe...
k.. gonna prepare and ciao for rehearsal le... see ya!
dont miss me too much =)
Its getting exciting that the Musical's date is drawing nearer and nearer.. the set is up and we did a run for the lightings and mic test last night till 11.30pm!!! argh.. so late... hahaha! but I bet its gonna be a good one. =)
Everyone is putting in their effort and of course I need to put in my fair share too right? hehe...
k.. gonna prepare and ciao for rehearsal le... see ya!
dont miss me too much =)



