Sunday, January 04, 2009
It was a BLAST!
haha.. so bo-bo.. tot that though I was late but like nvm loh since no one called me... haha! the moment I stepped into the shop.. EVERYONE streamed in from everywhere lah! haha... machiam kenna ambushed! haha... and that got me quite gan chiong cox I needed to set up the place and needed to entertain everyone... haha..
Really hope everyone enjoyed the night! I had much fun serving everyone throughout the night.. haha! machiam im the waiter.. muhahahaha~ but its okay~! as long as everyone is happy.. im happy =)
Photos will be up maybe next week ba.. my lappy is in the service center now so cant do any photo editing stuff... so patience kkk... haha!
I will be turning 23 tomorrow!! yeah!!!!
haha.. so bo-bo.. tot that though I was late but like nvm loh since no one called me... haha! the moment I stepped into the shop.. EVERYONE streamed in from everywhere lah! haha... machiam kenna ambushed! haha... and that got me quite gan chiong cox I needed to set up the place and needed to entertain everyone... haha..
Really hope everyone enjoyed the night! I had much fun serving everyone throughout the night.. haha! machiam im the waiter.. muhahahaha~ but its okay~! as long as everyone is happy.. im happy =)
Photos will be up maybe next week ba.. my lappy is in the service center now so cant do any photo editing stuff... so patience kkk... haha!
I will be turning 23 tomorrow!! yeah!!!!



