Marms

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Its been another long and tiring week for me...

Its MODULES BIDDING WEEK! haha! glad im done bidding for it... somehow, felt this peace in me when the whole bidding started... I know things will go right cox with Him all things are possible mah...

was initially quite sian diao when I didnt get one of the NM module I was bidding for... actually didnt get quite a few of them cox i was only allocated ONE module during the module allocation phase and its a module I didnt quite like somemore.. haha! but I stick to it la.. then bidded from 1A to 1B to 2A to 2B and today 2C and finally got everything le.. mostly with 1 point somemore! Praise the Lord!

Out of the 5 mods im taking.. quite a few are seminar style so that means I dont have to bid for tutorials! yeah~~!!! and guess the Lord has it all planned out la... somehow those mods im taking this sem... I think I did thought abt taking them like in year 1 (but didnt take it cox i donno.. level 2000 and 3000 mods ma.. dont dare anyhow take) but somehow forgot abt it totally until this sem! haha.. and its not like I purposely wanna take them somemore.. its just somehow it got into my list and i bidded for them and got it! hahaha.. must be the Lord at work lah...

2009 Sem 2 SHALL BE AND WILL BE a good year for me and all those around me... When the Lord place all these modules in my hands... im sure He will guide me thru and bless me with fantastic results!!! AMEN!!!!

arighty... went shopping for cny stuff today.. bought underwear, socks, belt, hair products, jeans, pore pack... haha! everywhere also got sales lah! best is Meeetttrrroooo! haha.. dont siao siao hor.. their undies got HUGE sales... faster go there buy! haha.. best still dont need be card memeber or wat loh.. its a public sales... no kidding.. very worth it.. haha!

Im kindda looking forward to school next week again~ =) what abt you guys?


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)