Marms

Thursday, January 01, 2009

The year 2008 has been a year of manifestation from the Lord. Through countless occassions, I see how the Lord has used what little I have and multiplied it.

Be it in terms of what little money I have, what little courage I have or what little knowledge I have. I cannot say I am who I am because I know everything but through Him, I trust and believe that all things are possible.

Year 2009 WILL BE and SHALL BE a year of abundance favour from the Lord.

When the Lord's favour shines upon you, you will be sure to rise up and above your peers in terms of your relationshisp with them, in terms of favour with your superiors, in terms of everything you do. May you be an envy of others... BUT! dont get that get you too air-headed ya? Use what little you know you have and that the Lord has multiplied to touch the lives of others.. to help others...

Remember, when you pray about something and dont see the results of your prayers immediately, its not that the Lord is not answering your prayers... He is actually preparing your vessel for a bountiful harvest! So patience sia~ k?

2008 has indeed been a GREAT year. Thank you Lord for placing all the special people in my lives. Especially so are 2 groups of people... 3223 peeps whom we spent so much together taking pics of Your natural creations and of course the cast of LNT2. They have indeed touched my heart thru their acting and willingness to teach a little boy like me. =)

And of course friends and peep who have been so supportive of me in whatever I do all these while! ACE peeps, RV peeps, and you know who you are. =) thank you so much!

2009 WILL definately be an EVEN better year with the abundance favour from the Lord.

AMEN!


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)