Friday, February 20, 2009
Been kindda busy the recent weeks I barely have time for myself...Tons of report to rush.. projects to put in place.. things to conceptualise... things to actualise... im tired.. really tired...
Today is friday. Suppose to feel happy right? cox weekends are coming.. nah.. im so crushed with the endless work commitments that I dont wanna think abt my weekends... =(
It helps when you have group members who are really motivated and takes the initiative to get things done.. but when you work with people who are too laid back (abit is okay la.. im guilty of it at times..) argh.. things just pile up and left undone...
most of the time when you ask me for help.. ya.. if i can i help.. but some people just take things for granted.. if you need my help and you obviously know its urgent.. then do things fast and snappy... if there is anything missing and i need it.. PLEASE get it for me (you are the one needing my help not the other way round ya?) asap... PLEASE dont take your own sweet time to get back to me and once you dump it on me.. you tell me ASAP pls.. f*** you... my life doesnt revolve around you get it? im doing it out of goodwill so be nice to me cox I have been nice to you.. I hate it when ppl ask me to help and give me such short notice and got the face to even use the word ASAP.
maybe I should learn to say "No." im too nice at times people take me for a monkey... but then i guess its just me.. sometimes I put others before me.. most of the time i think of how others feel before I think about myself...
slowly.. im losing a part of myself eh?
I think I need to wake up my idea.



