Marms

Thursday, February 12, 2009

VERY glad that the week is finally coming to an end! yeah~~ its been a busy BUSY week~ two assignments down! wee~~

I cant believe I am THAT (okay.. THIS as well..) busy this week! gosh! tons of readings to do (ya.. i very guai one) and tons of assingments to complete... on top of that.. got tuition... got LNT2 rehearsals.. got Random Blends... oops.. did i just say Random Blends (*insert daa-taa music*)

yeah~ for the very first time.. CNM department will be having our very own exhibition at Old School @ Mt Sophia 2902 Gallery~ yeah~~~ and your highness is gonna exhibit some of his work during this exhibition! I will keep you guys updated on the openings when the publicity posters are up (actually done le.. but ya.. need to wait for auspicious time to release.. haha!)...

yeah! its THURSDAY! go out for your pre-friday party tonight! muhhahaha!


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)