Marms

Monday, March 23, 2009

5 Happy things that happened today.

1) Woke up and went for my last show this morning. Love the crowd. Love the smiles on the kids' faces.

2) Meet up with F for lunch. hehe! Love it. I mean I love the food. haha!

3) Meet up with A for coffee? okay~ half the time A's in-law was trying to rush me to finish up my coffee!

4) Played with 小黑。(A's new pet labbit)

5) Looking forward to tomorrow! (hey hey! Its Monday BUT nah! im not gonna have Monday blues cox I know Im gonna be a happy boy tomorrow) haha!

Have a blessed week ahead everyone!


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)