Monday, March 16, 2009
Thank you Lord... =)
I had always wanted to serve the Lord but didnt really got down to doing it and somehow there was no calling for me to serve in any ministry... well... i didnt wanna do anything that you know doesnt have the flow... ya.. but thank God... He placed me in a place whereby I am doing what i really enjoy doing and at the same time... be able to be used by the Lord to spread the Gospel..
Each time the show runs... hundreds of people are saved and yeah.. Amen to that...
I know I have my limitations and shortcomings but am really thankful that the Lord is able to use whatever little I have to touch the hearts of many and through me.. they know more about God's love for them...
Thank you Lord =)
I had always wanted to serve the Lord but didnt really got down to doing it and somehow there was no calling for me to serve in any ministry... well... i didnt wanna do anything that you know doesnt have the flow... ya.. but thank God... He placed me in a place whereby I am doing what i really enjoy doing and at the same time... be able to be used by the Lord to spread the Gospel..
Each time the show runs... hundreds of people are saved and yeah.. Amen to that...
I know I have my limitations and shortcomings but am really thankful that the Lord is able to use whatever little I have to touch the hearts of many and through me.. they know more about God's love for them...
Thank you Lord =)



