Monday, April 20, 2009
How fast yeh? Completed yet another sememster of school... done with year 2....
Made a couple of new friends this sem =)
My TS peeps (from both TS mods)... KT, S, E, S, O... yeah.. these are the few "real`er" ones... haha!
Then there is the 3217 - err.. okay.. i see CY again in class... then there is J, SF okay.. i knew these two chaps since eons ago.. haha.. so nothing much abt 3217...
then there is es... emm... okay la.. the whole class is generally nice =) but then me and LLL are like the only 2 not from biz... so ya.. haha! i guess we will be seeing the rest around lesser ba...
this sem has realli been a busy busy BUSY!~ one... yup... taking 3 Level-3000 mods in one shot is no joking matter k... tons of assignments to do.. tons of project to finish... but somehow.. they seem quite managable ba.. maybe cox i know He is there watching over me la... so ya.. got peace ma... =)
then there is LNT2 too... amazing how I found the time to actually do it when its like so near my exams and all those project deadlines... but then I always believe that when I find time to work for Him... he repays in more then 10 folds =) AMEN!
of course there was a period of super-down period for me during these 13 weeks too.. whereby I lost so much weight even my dad noticed... haha! shant talk abt it le.. let it slip past ba... =)
But still... I thank the Lord for keeping me safe and healthy all these while =) Thank you.
Made a couple of new friends this sem =)
My TS peeps (from both TS mods)... KT, S, E, S, O... yeah.. these are the few "real`er" ones... haha!
Then there is the 3217 - err.. okay.. i see CY again in class... then there is J, SF okay.. i knew these two chaps since eons ago.. haha.. so nothing much abt 3217...
then there is es... emm... okay la.. the whole class is generally nice =) but then me and LLL are like the only 2 not from biz... so ya.. haha! i guess we will be seeing the rest around lesser ba...
this sem has realli been a busy busy BUSY!~ one... yup... taking 3 Level-3000 mods in one shot is no joking matter k... tons of assignments to do.. tons of project to finish... but somehow.. they seem quite managable ba.. maybe cox i know He is there watching over me la... so ya.. got peace ma... =)
then there is LNT2 too... amazing how I found the time to actually do it when its like so near my exams and all those project deadlines... but then I always believe that when I find time to work for Him... he repays in more then 10 folds =) AMEN!
of course there was a period of super-down period for me during these 13 weeks too.. whereby I lost so much weight even my dad noticed... haha! shant talk abt it le.. let it slip past ba... =)
But still... I thank the Lord for keeping me safe and healthy all these while =) Thank you.



