Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I got very EEK! out just now... hahaha!
That #$%@# Facebook is just so freaking scary.. hahaha! okay.. ya ya ya... I know I said before that I will not get an fb account.. but kns... im like hooked on it now... playing all sorts of rubbish games on it.. muhahahahaa! but at least it keeps me "busy"...
ya.. scary is facebook when you see your friends' pics on your other friends' photo album and then you wonder.. WOW... I DIDNT KNOW YOU GUYS KNEW EACH OTHER! argh... haha...
okay.. i need to recover from the shock. Zzz...
p.s. Awesome breakfast! No prata though... =(
had duckie noodles. *slurp*
That #$%@# Facebook is just so freaking scary.. hahaha! okay.. ya ya ya... I know I said before that I will not get an fb account.. but kns... im like hooked on it now... playing all sorts of rubbish games on it.. muhahahahaa! but at least it keeps me "busy"...
ya.. scary is facebook when you see your friends' pics on your other friends' photo album and then you wonder.. WOW... I DIDNT KNOW YOU GUYS KNEW EACH OTHER! argh... haha...
okay.. i need to recover from the shock. Zzz...
p.s. Awesome breakfast! No prata though... =(
had duckie noodles. *slurp*



